Make your first call with Ring on Mac OSX
Ring is easy to use! Follow these steps to install it and make your first secure call.
- 1. Install Ring on a Mac computer
- 2. Open Ring
- 3. Create a Ring account
- 4. Share the RingID
- 5. Make a first call or accept a call
- 6. End a call
Published on October 20th, 2015
1. Install Ring on a Mac computer
To install Ring, you have to download it to your Mac:
- either by clicking " Join Ring" from the homepage
- or by clicking " Ring " from the install page for Mac
2. Open Ring
3. Create a Ring account
A welcome window will appear. Write in your name or alias. And click on
4. Share your Ring ID
Ring will open. You will find your Ring ID. It is composed of 40 characters.
Share it with your contacts! Ask them for their RingID!
5. Make a first call or accept a call
- To make your first call, enter your contact's Ring ID in the search bar. Then press the
Enterkey on your keyboard.
- To accept a call, just click on the green button . You can decline it, by clicking on the red button.
6. End a call
To end a call, just click on the red buton .
Congratulations! You have installed Ring and you have made your first call.
- To go further with Ring
- Click here to discover useful functions during a call.